• Publications and Highlights:
* Some Articles I did that got featured:
* Some recognition and highlights of my work:
· Game informer: Kena: Bridge of Spirits Exclusive Coverage. Game project that I’ve worked as 3D Character Artist.
· ArtStation: 1st Place at Artstation’s Challenge 2017 – “Ancient Civilizations: Lost & Found – Game Character Art (real-time)”
· Pixologic Youtube: ZBrushCentral 2017 Highlights Video at 3m:26s.
· Pixologic Blog: Blacksmith: See a Detailed Breakdown Tutorial for this Character!
· Pixologic Blog: ZBrushCentral Highlights May 8-12 (2017)
· Polycount.com: Polycount Recap | May 2017
· Polycount.com: Polycount Recap | March 2017
· Polycount.com: The Blacksmith project I did got featured at Polycount’s Wiki page.
· Pixologic Youtube: ZBrushCentral 2016 Highlights Video at 0m:32s.
· Pixologic Blog: ZBrushCentral Highlights March 28 – April1 (2016)
· Pixologic Blog: ZBrushCentral Highlights January 25-29 (2016)
· Pixologic Blog: ZBrushCentral Highlights January 4-8 (2016)
· Marmoset Toolbag: Weekly Artist Highlight
Some publications/magazines where my work has been shown
Game Informer Magazine – 2020 . Issue 329
Location: USA| Published: September 2020 (Issue 329) | Game Informer Magazine – issue 329| Project Created
The game “Kena: Bridge of Spirits” got an exclusive coverage at Game Informer Magazine issue 329 with a cover image of the game. I feel honored and lucky to participate as a 3D Character Artist on this awesome project since its early prototype until its final release, working on many 3D models and textures of characters & creatures for the game, along with a very talented and inspiring team from Ember Lab Studio. Thank you Ember Lab team and Game Informer Magazine!
Image FX Magazine – 2017 . Issue 150
Location: Online | Published: July/August 2017 (Issue 150) | ImagineFX Magazine – issue 150| Project Created
My work Blacksmith that I did for the Artstation Art Challenge – Ancient Civilizations Lost & Found, was featured in ImagineFX Magazine (issue 150) along with awesome artists around. Thanks Artstation and ImageFX Magazine! Check it out for free this ImagineFX’s article at Artstation Magazine website.
3D Creative Magazine – 2014 . Issue 110
Location: UK | Published online: October 2014 (Issue 110) | 3DCreative Website
I was invited by 3DCreative Magazine to participate in an awesome article “Create expressive cartoon characters” where I share my creation process and ZBrush sketching methods for expressive cartoons. Thanks 3Dcreative Magazine!
InCG Magazine – 2014 . Issue 18
Location: Taiwan | Published: March 2014 (Issue 18) | InCG Website | Project created | Verold Studio
My artwork and website were featured in an awesome article about “3D Tools For Web” with Verold Studio in the InCG Magazine, issue 18 (March 2014). Thanks Verold and InCG Magazine!
InCG Magazine – 2013 . Issue 16
Location: Taiwan | Published: Sep 5, 2013 (Issue 16) | InCG Website | Project created
I was invited by InCG Magazine (a CG magazine in Taiwan) to write a tutorial about “Creating 3D cartoon-style game characters”, 10 pages explaining a fully detailed creation process. Thanks InCG Magazine!
Eye For Games Magazine – 2013.1
Location: Amsterdam – Netherlands | Published: Apr 16, 2013 | Online magazine link | EFG Website| Project created
My work was featured in the cover of the Eye For Games Magazine 2013.1. Also, I had the opportunity to give an interview in the pages 29 and 30. Thanks EFG Magazine!